If you feel that you were mis-sold any type of financial products including and not limited to credit cards, loans, mortgages, payment protection insurance, speak to our Financial Mis-selling Team today.
We can provide immediate legal intervention and consultation as well as legal representation and support should you have a valid claim.
What is Financial Mis-selling?
Financial mis-selling is defined as the selling of financial products that are not suitable for you and to your situation.
Financial mis-selling was usually initiated by financial institutions including banks, building societies, as well as other financial providers.
The leading cause behind financial mis-selling cases is financial services staff being subjected to unfair pressures to meet sales targets. As a result, this led them to sell or recommend non-suitable products to meet sales targets.
Have You Been a Victim of Financial Mis-selling?
To answer the above question, there are various factors you need to consider.
If you were sold any kind of financial product without being made aware of the associated risks, this opens up the possibility of being a victim of financial mis-selling.
Can you recall any of the following when taking out a financial product?:
- Not being asked for your opinion regarding the risks you are planning to take;
- Not being informed about what would happen in case your investment doesn’t bloom;
- Not being offered alternative solutions or products;
- Your investment experience not taken into consideration;
- Not being allowed time to consider the product at hand; and
- Not receiving summaries of advantages and disadvantages, relating to your investment.
Financial mis-selling can cause financial losses and distress.
We can offer advice on the following:
- Mis-sold mortgages;
- Mis-sold pensions;
- Pension annuities;
- Equity release;
- Risky investments;
- Tax avoiding schemes;
- Interest rate hedging products; and
- Payment Protection Insurance.
We encourage our clients to act as quickly as possible when it comes to financial mis-selling due to time-limitations set out by statute.
If you feel that you have been a victim of financial mis-selling, talk to us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.